Friday, October 15, 2010

Saved By the Bell - The College Years


Hello Dank-Gamers

If there are any of you left, you've probably noticed a severe absence of new posts. Well, I think the steam ran out of each of our writers all at once. Even though football season has begun and basketball has reached preseason, no one seems to give a shit anymore.

So I welcome you to Dank Game - the College years. It's kind of like Saved By the Bell: The College Years - less funny, less interesting, and quite possibly an utter waste of anyone's time.

Basically, I decided I'm going to keep writing posts - sometimes. But I probably won't spend much time on them, and they'll be more venting/kvetching than an attempt at original content/humor. I probably won't bother doing too many photoshoppings either (how easy would it have been to put eddie's head into the Saved By the Bell photo).

Anyway, feel free to keep reading (and writing). Or don't. It's entirely up to you.

Fart,
Teenage_Mustache

(yeah, I stole that last part from David Cross)

2 comments:

  1. The College Years is a sequel to the Saved by the Bell series which ran from September 14, 1993...well thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zack, Screech, and Slater are all college students now. They are struggling to adapt to college life and facing rough times...

    ReplyDelete